Unless you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, you will need a visa to enter Australia. :
Unless you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, you will need a visa to enter Australia. New Zealand passport holders can apply for a visa upon arrival in the country. All other passport holders must apply for a visa before leaving home.
Australia Tourist Visa
The Australia Tourist Stream Visa allows individuals to travel to Australia for holiday, recreation or to simply visit family or any other purpose excluding business or medical treatment.
There are certain requirements the applicants needs to fulfill while applying for Australia Tourist Visa.
- meet health and character requirements
- have enough money to support yourself during your stay in Australia
- intend to do the activities in the Tourist stream
- outside Australia when the visa is decided
Moreover, the applicant also needs to prove that he/she is purely visiting Australia as a tourist, for recreation purpose or to visit family and friends.
This Tourist Visa Australia enables you to:
- have a holiday or visit family and friends in Australia
- study in Australia for up to three months
Documents Check list
- A completed application form
- Receiving assistance
- Pay the visa application charge
- Certified copies of the biographical pages of the current passports or travel documents of all people included in the application
- One recent passport sized photograph (45 mm x 35 mm) with the head and shoulders only against a plain background. And, the name of the person on the back of the photograph
- If your name has changed or the name of anyone included in your application has changed: a certified copy of evidence of the name change.
- Certified copies of birth certificates for you and any other person included in the application.
- Sufficient funds evidence, such as personal bank statements, pay slips, audited accounts, taxation records or credit card limit.
- A letter of invitation from your relative or friend in Australia, if he/she is paying for your visit
- Your itinerary for your stay in Australia